The stated purpose of the United Methodist Women is to be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ’ to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The UMW has the following monthly meetings:
• Agape – Third Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. @ Members Homes
• Alpha/Naomi – Third Thursday, 1:30 p.m. @ The Shores, 2nd Floor Conference Room
• Anne Gerken – Second Monday, 7:00 p.m. @ Member’s Homes
• Eve – Fourth Thursday, 7:00 p.m. @ Members Homes
• Grace – Second Thursday, 12:30 p.m. @ St. Peter’s
• Miriam/Ruth – First Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. @ St. Peter’s