Practice Your Serve
- WANTED: Your empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls – Our children’s ministry is in need of empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls for several upcoming crafts. Please drop any empty rolls that you wish to donate at the church office or with Sarah Lee between now and April 9th.
- Our Ocean City Ecumenical Clothes Closet is in need of winter coats (especially men’s) and also any type of blankets. Please drop off your donation directly to the Clothes Closet located at 555 West Avenue, Ocean City. They are open Monday and Wednesday, 10:00am to 3:00pm and Friday from 10:00am to 2:30pm.
- Friendly folks are needed for usher & greeter teams. Do you like to meet people? Do you want to share your love for Christ and St. Peter’s with others? If so, please consider becoming a part of our usher or greeter teams. It takes many people to offer a warm welcome and to ensure that our worship services run smoothly. If you can help with this need please contact the church office at 399-2988 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity to serve God and St. Peter’s!
- It’s that time of year – April 2, 2017 is the Gift of Life Donor Dash. This is the 22nd anniversary of the Dash and it will be our third year participating as Team Skysoldier. Our team is aiming to raise $2,000 + and to have 20 or more people join us for the 3K Walk/5-10K run. All proceeds will help the Gift of Life Donor Program continue educating the community about life-saving organ as well as life enhancing tissue transplants. Team Skysoldier needs your help! See the flyer posted on the bulletin board for more information or visit org and sponsor Team Skysoldier. If you have any questions, please contact Joe Pratt.
- The Dominican Republic mission team is continuing to sell certificates for Piccini’s Restaurant here in OC. The profits from the sales of certificates go to build a new house for a family in great need. The cost of the Piccini’s gifts is $20.00 each. To purchase, see Connie Pritchard (email@example.com), Nancy Caine (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Judy Kelly (email@example.com).
- Personal care items for the Dominican Republic – Our DR team is collecting donations of personal care items to take down to the Dominican Republic. Needed are: bars of soap, small shampoos, razors, combs, tooth paste, & tooth brushes. Please place your donations in the collection boxes. Gracias for being a blessing for the DR!
- Our Dominican Republic team needs volunteer drivers to take them to and from the Newark Airport. Our team is small but our luggage will be large! If you have a large minivan or a large SUV and could take us up to Newark on Monday morning, April 17th or pick us up the night of April 23rd, we would be most grateful. You will be blessing the mission as one of our volunteers. Please call Judy Kelly at 609-398-1582 if you think you may be able to help with this mission. Gracias!